[icf-dev] Appserver

Posted by LegacyUser on 20-May-2003 03:15

Has anyone sucessfully set up an Appserver session with Dynamics 2 ???

Getting the error Startup Procedure Failed error message.

No further clues from the log files, and all paths look ok, and work fine

on a Dynamics 1 system.

Help !!

Mike Cox

Proteus Software Ltd.

att1.html

All Replies

Posted by LegacyUser on 20-May-2003 10:59

Thanks ... I do now have the Appserver up and running ... seems as though

they need to put more info in

the log files to help us out.

Anyways .. I've got it up and running, although getting multiple error

messages to do with templates

not existing in the icf or something, but I will check all the managers in

the XML file to make

sure they are set up correctly.

Is there an easy way to find out which managers the appserver has uploaded

????