Languages export

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 14:52

Languages export

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Telerik,

i localize Sitefinity 4 into Slovak language. Usefull function will be an export from particullar language (selected language). When make user a change in UI label in selected language, will be usefull export this language with changes to Excel for further localization.

Greetings,

Pavol Kokinda

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Pavol,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will log it as a task and we will include it in our plans for future improvements. 
What I can suggest is to export the English version of the labels, to translate them and to import the second language version again. 

Regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Antoaneta,

the export of English labels is allready built-in. What can be useful is export of allready translated labels in Sitefinity UI to Excel !!! The other way use i allready, but what, when i loose my translations (excel sheet) ? Is translated in UI, but i have no chance, to export this.

Greetings,

Pavol Kokinda

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2011 00:00

Hi Pavol,

Unfortunately there is no backup for this. You can keep the .xls file in Sitefinity filesystem or you can use some external backup service.

We will try to make the export of all languages to excel possible in some of our upcoming releases.

Kind regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

This thread is closed