Pages Filter : Awaiting Approval

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:29

Pages Filter : Awaiting Approval

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2011 00:00

Please consider adding an "Awaiting Approval" filter to the Pages back end.

This same feature implemented in Content - News works like a charm for our users to approval Workflow content.

As a workaround for now users are using the Sort Pages feature to "Last modified on top".

Thanks,

Michael H.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Michael H.,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have logged such feature in PITS ( PITS Issue ID: 5482 ) so our team can start planning its implementation in the CMS. 

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Nov-2011 00:00

Well how far have you gotten with your planning?

Somehow I seem to miss the possibility to filter for pages awaiting approval (at least in 4.2)

Has this essential feature been implemented in 4.3. If not can we finaly expect it in 4.4.

Imagine a site with 300 pages and you have to look through all of them to see which need to be approved.

April till November - 7 month and nothing happend - am I correct?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience. The priority of the request has been raised.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

Dear Victor

Glad to hear that it has been raised. Sure hope you can put it into 4.4 because at the moment I simply do not know how big firms are handling this.

And I am sure this would be a big improvment for the productivity in firms since they would not have to internaly mail each other what they have to approve.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

We look forward to provide you the feature as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Dec-2011 00:00

@all
How do you work. How do your clients find which pages need to be approved or published?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2012 00:00

Any news on this. Will we see this in 4.4 SP1?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello,

Unfortunately the functionality will not be available in 4.4 SP1 as such version will not be released. Instead we are going for the 5.0 as stated in our roadmap. However it is hard to determine whether the such functionality will make it for the 5.0 release, but we will do our best to to include it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jun-2012 00:00

Still waiting for a chance to filter pages awaiting approval. Are we going to see this in 5.1 or later?
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Aug-2012 00:00

@Telerik

Well it seems to be possible very easy now. Would it not make sense to add the workflow filters automtically when workflow is turned on?

http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/stoimenstoimenov/posts/12-08-30/filtering_dynamic_content_items_in_the_backend_grid_by_workflow_status.aspx 

I to filter pages by waiting status must be such a common task that I don't think everyone should have to find a blog post first to get the solution.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi,

Do we know when this is going to be implemented? Our clients have just turned on workflow and are getting notifications to approve pages but are having trouble finding them due to it being a large site.

thanks
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2012 00:00

Dear Richard

Did you check the link in my last post? Don't think we will see this out of the box before 5.3 in December. 

Markus

This thread is closed