SMTP Set up for new projects

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:54

SMTP Set up for new projects

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2011 00:00

I sure would like to see an SMTP setup option in the setup of new projects. Maybe with skip this step.

But SMTP will be needed for password reminders, notifications. Especially if you have many projects running you might be more than glad that you did setup the SMTP for remailing a new password.

And the settings are in the advanced section, so you might not feel like going there right away and might forget about it later.

Regards Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2011 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you for the feedback. We are planning to add the SMTP settings in the Startup wizard screens and in Basic settings. The task is not scheduled yet, that is why I cannot give you an ETA when this will be done.

Kind regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Dear Antoaneta

Thanks for your feedback.

While you are at it. If not all translations get added by default in the future it might be nice to get a wizzard step.

Which backend languages would you like to install (just if you are not going to install them all by default)

Also Newsletter and STMP have different settings - so it should be clear for which you are setting the SMTP settings.

Regards Markus

Hi Markus,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I absolutely agree with you. The good news is that option the language to be selected during the initial setup is also included in our plans. Again, I cannot give you an estimate when this will be done. 
You can follow this request in our public issue tracking system PITS.  The feature ID is 5736

Your Telerik points have been updated.

Kind regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

This thread is closed