Forums Module

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 00:58

Forums Module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2011 00:00

Are there plans for introducing a forums module for Sitefinity 4.x?  I remember there being one in 3.7 and find myself needing one for an SF4 site but all my searching comes up empty.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2011 00:00

Hello Matt ,

We will not have forums module for Q2. We are going to work on it on a later stage. We implemented Lists  and Newsletters module for Q1 which were  missing from 4.x edition. We will update the roadmap with relevant information when we start working on forums.

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Oct-2011 00:00

I noticed the roadmap still doesn't include forums.  Any plan to add these in the future?

J

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Jason M,

We have not planned such implementation in near future. If you want to achieve such functionality we suggest you to use the CT.Forums which can be found on our Market.

Best wishes,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed