Can't categorize Lists?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 01:26

Can't categorize Lists?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

Is this coming anytime?...I just noticed it now, most of the other modules can be linked to the categories\tags

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

To show Category/Tags fields to List items you should add them through custom fields

1. Go to List items>Custom fields for list items
2. Add a field of type Classification
3. Under Classification dropdown - select Categories or Tags

All the best,
Sonya
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Sep-2011 00:00

After adding Category to a list as a custom field, how can I customize listitems widget to make it filter listitems by category? Can you suggest me the best way to do that?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

Hello Alessandra,

How about adding a Categories widget on your page, that will allow you to filter by the categories applied to your Lists?

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed