Content organization

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 07:20

Content organization

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

One of my clients mentioned that he will have a lot of shared content.

it would be nice if we could use a folder structure to organize stuff in folder structure

a) libraries
b) pagegroup kind of thing
c) tags and categories and then filter by that

At least make the content blocks sortable by title)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.
Could you please be more specific on this request? I am afraid I cannot understand exactly what do you mean by folder structure.

As for the soritng I agree, sorting should be possible in all grids and we have such task in our plans. 

Looking forward to hear from you.

All the best,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Antoaneta

Imagin you have about 100 shard contenct blocks. It would be nice if you could organzie this in the view.

Markus

Hi Markus,

Thank you for getting back to me.
I have logged your request in PITS where you can vote for it to raise its priority. The issue ID is 6974

Your Telerik points are updated.

Best wishes,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed