Edit in template option

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 00:17

Edit in template option

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2011 00:00

It would be nice if I could perform an "Edit in Template" option directly from a Page.  For example, if I am within a Page which is based on a particular Page Template, it would be nice if I could simply navigate directly from within editing the Page to editing the content directly within the Page Template.  For example, if I have a Navigation control in my Page template and my Navigation settings need to be changed within my Page Template, I can simply click on the Navigation control which is inherited from my Page Template and select "Edit in Template".  This would allow me to easily Edit the Template without having to find the specific Page Template used for my Page under Page Templates and then edit the settings.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir Vaidya,

Thanks for the request, we will consider implementing this in our future releases.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed