Multiple ContentAreaCss options needed

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:59

Multiple ContentAreaCss options needed

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

Ok so the backend now lets us specify the ContentAreaCss....However this is causing me some issues :/  You see it's also affecting the editor used in like the Blog, News, Event Comments area.  So I have styles defined to help editing such as wrapping "p" with dots so the editors can see where the RadEditor is going wonky....but commenters aren't editors.

One of the following needs to happen (please):
1) Give me the option to OPT OUT in those comment boxes
2) Give me another input in the backend to specify an alternate css for comment boxes (ideal)
3) Just don't put the ContentAreaCss defined in the comment boxes.

Thanks Much!
Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

At the moment you can use the ViewMap and map the control templates for the comments controls:
- Master view type: Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.GenericContent.Web.UI.Views.CommentsMasterView.
- Detail view type: Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.GenericContent.Web.UI.Views.CommentsDetailsView

Templates are attached. From there you can modify the HtmlField to fit your needs. We are working on the feature that will allow you to configure the RadEditor instances in all controls separately or globally.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed