oData Support

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:06

oData Support

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Sep-2011 00:00

I'd love to be able to expose my content items...via oData! ;) :D

Hello Steve,

This is a nice suggestion. Since OpenAccess already has the ability to export OData feeds this task won't be that hard to implement, but I'm not sure about the business value and the time frame it might require. We will add this to the list of nice features we might implement in the future.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best wishes,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I was hopin to do some KendoUI integration, they have a nice Datasource control which can consume oData

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

Well, I will write down this suggestion and present it to our architecture team. It is up to them to decide whether and/or when we would implement such integration. It would be a nice addition, I agree. Thank you again for the suggestion.

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed