SMTP in new Project setup wizard

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 22:38

SMTP in new Project setup wizard

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2011 00:00

I have on occassion been known to typo my password TWICE on a new project setup screen :)...and since I haven't logged in yet I can't click reset my PW

Any chance to get SMTP setup in the first time setup screens?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

Adding SMTP settings in the setup wizard screens is something we plan to do but still have some internal debates on this with our UX team.
I have added this as a feature request in PITS where you can to vote and raise its priority. The request ID is 8074

500 Telerik points are added to your account.

Regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Oct-2011 00:00
Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2011 00:00

Hello Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for pointing this.
The obsolete item will be deleted so please use PITS item http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/5736 for voting and adding comments.

Regards,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed