Expiration dates for content blocks

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 13:25

Expiration dates for content blocks

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Oct-2011 00:00

It would be great if I could set expiration dates for Generic Content Blocks in the same manner that I can set expiration dates for pages as well as News.  In many instances, Content Managers prefer to use Content Blocks due to their ease of use and flexibility in display on the page vs. News items, however, some content on the page needs to expire on the page rather than setting an expiration on the entire page (for example, content blocks based on the Home Page of a site).

In fact, if there was a generic attribute or property that could be set for all controls in Sitefinity to allow expiration of content, that would be immensely helpful and useful in enabling scenarios to selectively expire portions of a Page rather than an entire page or being forced to use News items.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Oct-2011 00:00

Hi Samir Vaidya,

Thank you for this feature request. I will forward it to our UX team for a broader discussion.

600 Telerik points are added to your account.

All the best,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed