Performance documentation

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 13:06

Performance documentation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi,
It seems to me that the Performance issues for Sitefinity at the moment are the most pressing. That is my understanding from what I can read in the Telerik correspondence in the Forums and from using Sitefinity myself. Yet there is such little "official" documentation on it. I understand that if I go through all the threads, I can find myself loads of tips on improving the performance, but when I checked out the official documentation here, I found a half of a page and that's all. And not only that, but it only says "you can do that, or this", but no indication as to exactly how to do it.

What i suggest is...
1 - Get all those wonderful tips found in all the threads centrally into the official documentation, so that I know what are teh official recommendations and which ones are not.
2 - Get the details about how to do it (screen shots, etc.) and not only what you can "maybe try and see...".

So this is not a feature suggestion but a documentation suggestion. If you do it, then it will be a wonderful resource.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Andrei,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support,

We appreciate your suggestions and will schedule a revision of the official documentation about performance.

Regards,
toteva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed