/Sitefinity/Pages Actions

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:11

/Sitefinity/Pages Actions

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2011 00:00

I'd love to be able to select a parent node, and in more actions choose "Sort Asc" or "Sort Desc" instead of manually dragging and dropping all the page nodes

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

Can you elaborate a bit more your idea? Do you want to sort the pages under particular node or for all pages?

Kind regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Under the selected node

Like you know how you click the checkbox and the new page becomes selected?  Well then it'd be real handy to be able to sort the items alphabetically under actions.

...I also do this a lot in Lists as well, so if content sorting int he UI was a "thing" then awesome :)

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

I have created a PITS item for the feature request so you can vote and track the development of the request.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed