Module Bilder - Choose Date

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 17:38

Module Bilder - Choose Date

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2011 00:00

First of all congratulation. From the first test (2 min) its wow. Just Sitefinity style. Simply amazing simple :-)

If you choose a date there is an option where you can set what to show. I am not sure why I get presented options all laying in the past. and one option user definded.

Better solution to me would be

Radiobutton
- in the past
- in the future
- all

Text box to enter a number
Dropdown to choose days, week month, years

It would also be nice to not only be able to choose from data a to date be but for a rolling planing.

Show from Today
Show till Today + 7 days.

I wanted to build a module for lunch menus.

So requirement would be

Title
Menu
Price
Date when menu can be orderd
Date from when I show the menu (I want to show next 7 days for example)
Date until the menu is shown

That's all folks :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Markus Berchtold,

Thank you for the feedback. We will do our best to include similar options in the future development of the module builder.

Best wishes,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hristo,

I know that the Forms module is not available in the SBE. I am wondering if the Module Builder is available in the SBE and if you can use it to build youself a form? I missed the webinar and have not watched it on-demand yet.

Many thanks,

Hi Andrei,

The module is available in all Sitefinity editions. However, you will not be able to build a public form using the module builder at this stage.

Regards,
Hristo Borisov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Hristo!
Still unsure why the Forms module is not available in all the Editions, but I am glad the Module Builder is.
Many thanks again,
Andrei

This thread is closed