Marktplace wish

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:07

Marktplace wish

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

i like the idea of marktplace.
But !!!!! All offerts i see inside the marktplace are text description only.
I see no Live Sites which are showing the functions of the modules.

In interesset of telerik. Please make a marktplace like the marktplaces from apple and microsoft. Only proven Add ons on an offical telerik site.
With tests and minimum rules for an ad on.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Tobias,

On the Sitefinity Marketplace there are 3 main sections - add-ons, themes & templates, and integrations.

The integrations section is just a listing of Sitefinity integrations with other solutions and applications that third-party companies offer.

The other two sections contain either free or paid extensions. All free extensions are validated and hosted by us. Those are marked with the "Sitefinity Validated" logo. Paid extensions are also validated prior to their publication on the marketplace however, they are hosted on the publisher's website, which also handles the purchasing.

Our long term goal is to have the best marketplace for CMS add-ons in therms of quality, content, and user experience.

Kind regards,
Anton Hristov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

thats the right way, but all Modul Add Ons i see have no demo site.
An User can´t see how a Module works.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2012 00:00

At present most Themes & Templates in the Marketplace have a demo website where you can see a preview. On the other hand, most add-ons don't have a demo website. We will see what we can do to provide a demo evaluation experience for add-ons where it makes sense.

Anton Hristov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed