Thread subscribtion

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:20

Thread subscribtion

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi, I would love to be able to follow threads but choose whether I want to receive emails from them or not. I would like to see in my account if new posts were made in threads, yet select only some that are more important for me to receive emails from.

Thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for your feedback.

I've shared your suggestion with the team and we will certainly discuss it.

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2012 00:00

Thank you Jen,
When you are registered with your company email address, then you dont want everythign to come into the company emailing system, yet there are threads that I like to keep track of. So the feature will help greatly.

Thanks again,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

we'

All the best,
Yosif
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated. We've logged your feature request and will try to include it in our planning.

Thanks again.

All the best,
Yosif Yosifov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed