Form builder multi-column checkbox list

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:55

Form builder multi-column checkbox list

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2013 00:00

I have tried to search the forums and PITs and do not see anything on this so please excuse me if I am adding a duplicate suggestion.  I did submit this as a suggestion on PIT too.

The rendering of checkboxes when using two or three column is less than ideal.  It renders the checkboxes inline separating the rows by a <br /> tag.  This makes it harder than it needs to be to line up each columns checkboxes instead of letting them stagger as they currently do.

I would suggest rendering each "column" of checkboxes into a wrapper class that designers can easily style to their liking in order to set custom margins and line-height.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello Stacey,

If you have submitted this suggestion (feature request) on PITS than we will review it and if it is not a  duplicate one we will add it to our system and I hope that we will be able to implement it soon.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Feb-2013 00:00

Thank you Stefani

I decided to take another look at the output and came up with this in the meantime.  I wrapped the form widget with a class to keep from any potential admin dialog issues.

.multi-column .sfCheckListBox.sfFieldWrp input[type="checkbox"] + label
    display: inline-block;
    min-width: 200px;

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for sharing you solution with the community. We are glad to here that you have found a workaround.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

This thread is closed