Javascript block identifiers

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 14:31

Javascript block identifiers

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Apr-2013 00:00

I have a bunch of javascript content blocks on my templates. All I can see in in the template with content view selected is: javascript, javascript, javascript, javascript, etc. It would be nice if I could change the title or add some identifying text like: javascript - addthis widget. javascript - menu tab activation. javascript - custom lightbox....

As-is I have to "edit" every javascript content block just to see what it contains. This wastes a decent amount of time. Normal content blocks at least show their contents so I can easily tell what is going on inside without having to edit each one. Even having just one visible line of code in the block would help.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Apr-2013 00:00

Hello John,

This is still not implemented, but we have a feature request on the subject. You can vote for it and track its status, following the PITS link:

http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/8954

Regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed