Create neste image library should work as creating a child p

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 12:41

Create neste image library should work as creating a child page

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Sep-2013 00:00

If you select a page and and add a page this page will directly be under that page.

Same behavoir should be if you select a image library and then click on create an library -> the selected library should be set as parent.

Consistent behavoir across the backend.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you for the feedback.

We have received this feedback already so the team should be aware but I will pass it along to them again!

Regards,
Patrick Dunn
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Sep-2013 00:00

Dear Patrick

I know that you guys are soon finalizing 6.2 -> so its time critical because I CANNOT show nested libraries to clients and if I update any site to 6.1 I am in trouble if this is acutally a new bug.

So raising the awarness of this bug is highly appreciated.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

The described behaviour is the default one for the image library and it is not a bug. As Patrick noted your feedback is forwarded to our dev team and they are aware about this.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Sep-2013 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

I think I got my last post into the wrong thread. Sorry. 

This thread is only about the first post. Sorry and this is of course no bug and thats why its in suggestions :-)

Sorry for confusing all.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you for informing us about the last post. As I noted in my previous reply your suggestion from the first post is forwarded to our dev team.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

This thread is closed