Newsletter - Send Check messages

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:14

Newsletter - Send Check messages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2014 00:00

It would be nice if the send check message could append a message at the top of the email to indicate that it is just a test and not the final email.

I have a few people who like to see tests before they go out. There's no way for them to know which is the test and which is the actual email that is sent.

It would be even better if the message was customizable. IE. allow me to put "See paragraph 3. is that the wording you wanted?"

It would also be nice to be able to set up a test group of subscribers and send to that group without having to type in their email addresses each time.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi Amanda,

All of the suggestions you have are viable, but this topic is not suitable for a forum thread. I can suggest you describe the wanted criteria in a future request in our Portal. Once logged we will evaluate its validity and do our best to implement the functionality in our future releases. Make sure you check the threads first so as you do not re-post an already logged request.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed