How to serve different pages for desktop and mobile.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 09:38

How to serve different pages for desktop and mobile.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi,
I have 2 pages with names DesktopHome and MobileHome pages. When i open site in mobile i want to display MobileHome  and when i open in desktop i want to display DesktopHome page. Is there any setting or options please tell me.

Thanks
Suresh

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello,

Please review our Responsive design documentation and the following article in particular.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi,

we don't have any particular steps to redirect to mobile in below link.

docs.sitefinity.com/redirect-to-another-page

Can you explain how to do that or any sample.

Is there any samples for this one. 

I created one rule and applied to mobile page in mobile it is displaying correct but if we click on other pages also it is redirecting to this page only..can you tell me how to solve this one.

Thanks

Suresh

​

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jul-2015 00:00

I make extensive use of custom layout widgets, and can't use Sitefinity's responsive rules system, so I experimented with an alternate approach, which seems to work... so far.

Basically, I just applied a code-behind spec to the pages I want to have redirection applied to, and did the logic of testing the Request.Browser and appropriate redirection in the CodeBehind class.

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jul-2015 00:00

Hi,

We provided an answer in the support ticket you have opened. Once you have this working you could share the solution with the community.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed