I am migrating project sf 3.7 to sf 4.2.
- I have followed each and every step described in migration guide. www.sitefinity.com/.../migration-guide.aspx.
- Before that I migrate the project into sf 3.7 SP4 (.NET 4.0) from sf 3.7 (.NET 3.5) and working fine.
- Here I checked MigrationService.svc service in sf 3.7.
- SF 4.2 Part,
- In Sitefinity/Administration/Migration, I copied URL of sf 3.7 project and successfully got message “Connection established.”
- Then started to migrate one by one all given option, at last migration was successful except libraries & blogs.
a) Error in libraries, “Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Application', table 'Test.dbo.sf_Libraries'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated.”
b) Error in blogs. “The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.”
- I copy physical files (App_Data, master pages, images, documents, User Controls, templates and other referenced file) as described in migration guide.
- In admin part, I can see lists of all pages and relevant content but not able to browse or view.
- And when I browse the website, it was giving me exception for dll and one by one I placed it from sf 3.7 whatever required.
- Sometimes it’s displayed “Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2010.2.826.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0X80131040)” even it is same (new version dll and not updated with old) as displayed in error.
- Sometimes In home page vertical & horizontal menu (its Rad Menu Control) are not appears (instead of menu - displaying above mentioned error).
Please help me to resolve query.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated.