Migrating form 4.x to 5.0

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 09:29

Migrating form 4.x to 5.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2012 00:00

I am migrating a website which is developed on sitefinity 4.x and i need to migrate it to 5.0
while doing so i am getting the following error :
Error 64 The command ""..\Sitefinity\VEnhance.exe" -verboseMode:2 "-config:..\App.config" "-assembly:*.dll"" exited with code -532462766. *.csproj

So can any one please help me its very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2012 00:00

This is not one I've seen before, can you tell more about the error?

when do you get the error, from the Project Manager? or when running the website? do you have any custom modules using the openaccess enhancer (perhaps an Intra-Site module that uses OpenAccess)?

do you have openaccess installed in your machine? If so what version?

I'll try to find out more about the error and get back to you, thank you for reporting this issue!

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi SelArom

I am migrating the sitefinity 4.x version to 5.0 and we have custom modules in it.

I am using the same version of Open access which was available when i installed sitefinity 5.0

I am getting this error when i add the reference to 

Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Notifications.NotificationService, Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Notifications.Impl ddls.

Else i will be able to build the site and i get the following error in the portal.Error : 
Type "Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Notifications.NotificationService, Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Notifications.Impl" cannot be resolved.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2012 00:00

can you verify that the Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Notifications.NotificationService.dll and Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.Notifications.Impl.dll files are in your bin folder?

if they are missing you can copy them (and any other missing dlls) from the Empty Project folder that should be in the same location as the Sitefinity Project Manager executable.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2012 00:00

Thanks for the help. I was able to fix the issue.

This thread is closed