Migrating from 5.0 to 9.2 version

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 05:57

Migrating from 5.0 to 9.2 version

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2017 00:00

Hi,

We have multisite configuration in sitefinity 5.0. I have build some of custom modules as well. The website running finely in 5.0 but i need to upgrade sitefinity to latest version how can i do that?

I tried the following scenarios.

a) Installed latest sitefinity trial version , after that i copied all the bin folder DLL's. but website not running. Getting an issue with it like

Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Thanks

Srinivas

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2017 00:00

Hi,

I did upgrade from 5.0 version to 9.2 but unable to login to admin panel. Getting this issue.

Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.SiteInitializer", name = "(none)". Exception occurred while: Calling constructor Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.SiteInitializer(). Exception is: TargetInvocationException - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ----------------------------------------------- At the time of the exception, the container was: Resolving Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.SiteInitializer,(none) Calling constructor Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.SiteInitializer()

Please tell me how to resolve

This thread is closed