Support for Paypal

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:49

Support for Paypal

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi;

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate the team for this great direction. I also highly recommend to have support for Paypal from the start. Since many places use Paypal.

Thanks!
..Ben

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Ben Hayat,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are going to have PayPal payment method in the 4.2 release.

Kind regards,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2011 00:00

Will this include support for the Payflow payment gateway?

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Amanda Shafer,

Will this include support for the Payflow payment gateway?
- Yes, we have also finished this and it's going to be part of 4.2.

Greetings,
Georgi
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Georgi,

We are starting up a small e-commerce website that is using the PayPal Payflow Gateway.  Credit cards are processing just fine, but I don't see where/how people can pay for their order with their PayPal account.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?  Please explain how I can get the PayPal option to show up.

Thanks,
Jim

Hello Jim,

Please check the following documentation article - Configuring PayPal Payflow Pro payment processor.
I hope this helps.

All the best,
Georgi
the Telerik team

Hi Georgi,

I have already been through that section of the documentation.  The documentation doesn't say anything out PayPal payments (at least from what I can see).  It talks about setting up the Payflow gateway to process credit cards (which I have done successfully), but what do you do if someone wants to pay for the order by sending you money from their PayPal account?

Thanks,
Jim

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jan-2012 00:00

Does anyone at Telerik have any information on this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your inquiries. Let me see if I can shed some light on your questions.

Processors including PaypalExpress checkout which requires customers to leave the website are currently not supported.  We are currently looking to intergrate Paypal Express checkout by the middle of this year. We support 3 payment providers at the moment including Authorize.Net AIM, PayPal Payflow Pro and SagePay Direct. I have included a blog post that goes into further detail about the Payment Provider model.

The custom payment provider model only allows you to implement providers who have a transparent API. If you want to achieve this functionality now, the only option is to have your own custom checkout widget, which captures all order related information and talks to the payment processor.

I hope this information has been helpful. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Garce;
I started this thread a while back and glad to see it useful for others. Now my new question is, is it possible to include/provide Paypal Express to developers who use Telerik ASP.Net Ajax? I need this to incorporate it into my ASP.Net.
Can this payment provider module become available to us?
Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

Currently there are not plans to provide the payment provider model outside of Sitefinity at this time.

I apologize if this causes you any inconvenience.

Regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Oct-2012 00:00

What is the status of this? Since PayPal Payflow only are available for store in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zeland the most of the world is left in the dark!!! PayPal Express support is badly needed!

This thread is closed