E-Commerce Small Business version

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:53

E-Commerce Small Business version

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

I have been looking forward to the addition of this module to Sitefinity.
All the features sound great but am wondering if there will be a Small Business edition?
Not all of my clients require a commerce module that can rival Amazon. Some just want to be able to sell 6 things online.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for contacting us!

As we have listed on the license comparison page, the e-commerce module will be available as a paid addon for Standard Edition and will come out of the box with the Pro and Enterprise editions. It will not be available for Small Business editions, however we are foreseeing our service partner companies to create an e-commerce module with more simple functionalities, that will be added to the Sitefinity Marketplace.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us at your convenience!

Best wishes,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Sep-2011 00:00

Greg,

Any ideas of when the "...e-commerce module with more simple functionalities..." will be available on the market place? I want to give it a try.

Many thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Andrei,

What our partners have currently published are:

• Sitefinity integration with AbleCommerce by by JMA Web Technologies - AbleCommerce is full blown third party e-commerce solution, that has been successfully integrated with Sitefinity by JMA Web Technologies.
If you need further details on these, I recommend contacting the respective authors themselves.

Hope that helps, Andrei!

Kind regards,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed