Licence

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 10:11

Licence

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2011 00:00

What level of licence is required to us this module? Will some functionality only be available at certain licence levels? -- Stuart

I think it's a $2000 addon Standard only+yearly renewal fee on top of the SF license.

Pro and Ultimate get it at no charge

But yeah, they haven't mentioned any restrictions.  I hope if there's an SB edition at some point in the future the limitations aren't on amount of a certain product people can buy ;)

Crickey! I don't think I'll bother looking then; there is no way that kind of money is going to appear on the budget! :( -- Stuart

Hi Stuart ,

Thank you for contacting us!

As we have listed on the license comparison page, the e-commerce module can be purchased as a paid addon for the standard edition and comes out of the box with the Pro and Enterprise editions of Sitefinity.
There are no functional differences/limitations between the modules in the different editions.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us at your convenience!

Best wishes,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed