Checkout stage 5 and then where?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 00:24

Checkout stage 5 and then where?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi

I get through to stage 5 of checkout with the order complete, and then the process stops, should I be being rfedirectd to another page or is this as far as it's got so far?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard Cross,

Thank you for contacting Telerik support.

Yes, this is the final screen you see after checkout. Could you please be more specific what page you expect to be redirected to? Why do you need to be redirected and what do you need to see?

Best wishes,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Antoaneta

I think I was expecting to be able to select a page in the properies of the Checkout widget that you were sent to on completion of the checkout routine...? like you do in the Shopping Cart widget... http://screencast.com/t/pt9kZ3NxD

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Richard Cross,

Thank you for getting back to me.
I will forward your request to our UX team and they will think on how to improve the experience. We are still working on the ecommerce module so any feedback is highly appreciated.

Your Telerik points are updated.

Your Telerik points
All the best,
Antoaneta
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed