Order & invoice display current price of product [4.2.16

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 10:49

Order & invoice display current price of product [4.2.1650]

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2011 00:00

The order detail and invoice page display a products current price/taxation instead of the price it was originally purchased for.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Jochem,

Can you give me more details about the steps you took to get this strange behaviour so I can try and reproduce it locally? I have tried several scenarios but the could not get the results from your screenshots.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Victor,

Sure...

Place an order with a product.
After the order has been placed, change the price of the product.
Open the order/invoice page again and it'll show the new price, not the price it was initially bought for.

Order and invoice retrieve the product price from [sf_ec_product].[price] instead of [sf_ec_order_detail].[price]

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Jochem,

I was able to reproduce the issue on our local environment with the provided steps. The issue has been logged for fixing. I have also updated your Telerik Points accordingly.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed