Using the UPS Shipping Provider?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:33

Using the UPS Shipping Provider?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

I'm trying to set up the UPS Shipping Provider and have looked the the following help doc:

www.sitefinity.com/.../configuring-fedex-as-shipping-carrier.aspx

Unfortunately, this help page is blank, which is not so helpful.  Is there another doc somewhere?

I have registered on the UPS site for a developer API access key.  I have the key, a UPS Account Number, and a User Name and Password.  The missing pieces are the "URL" and "MeterID" configuration fields.

Thanks -- Steve

Hi Steve,

Configuring the UPS Shipping provider can be found at http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/ecommerce/products-and-other-parameters/creating-shipping-methods/configuring-ups-as-shipping-carrier.aspx

The above page has instructions on URL and MeterID fields.

Best wishes,
Venkata Koppaka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Venkata,

I just realized that my original post incorrectly included the fedex link instead of the ups link.  The link I was using is the same one you provided but it was dead when I checked it just before I posted.  Is this something that was just fixed or am I losing my mind?

Regardless, thanks for the working link!

Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

I am sorry you are having issues opening up the link. I have tested the link with different browsers and was able to open up the link successfully. There might have been a connectivity issue when you tried to access the link before.

Just in case you are not able to access the link again, there is a PDF version of the documentation on the website. I have included a link to where the Ecommerce PDF guide is located. The information concerning the UPS shipping provider is on page 14.

www.sitefinity.com/.../sitefinity-documentation.aspx

Please let us know if you have any more issues accessing this information.

Greetings,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed