Backend: Sorting Products?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:54

Backend: Sorting Products?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

Currently, it appears that ecommerce products are displayed in the order in which they were created with no options to sort by name, type, SKU, etc.  This is cumbersome for a product catalog that consists of a couple of dozen items so I can't begin to image how bad it's going to be with hundreds of items. I realize that I can filter "Product by Type" but there's still no way to sort the filtered list. 

Is there a plan in the very near future to add some sorting/grouping/search functionality?

--Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Steve,

My appologies for the delay in responding to you. I was confirming with the team on when this functionality would be implemented.

Sorting on the Products is set for the 5.0 release. I have submitted a feature request on your behalf.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes you.

Best wishes,

Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Grace,

Thanks for the response.  Is there a roadmap and ETA on the 5.0 release?

--Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

At this time the roadmap for 5.0 has not yet been published. The 5.0 release is scheduled for the middle of next year.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best wishes,
Grace Hallwachs
The Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Aug-2012 00:00

in sitefinity 5.0 still not have sort functionality :@ by the way you know how to add custom fields in backend grid and sort by this custom fields?

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Aug-2012 00:00

in sitefinity 5.0 still not have sort functionality :@ by the way you know how to add custom fields in backend grid and sort by this custom fields?

This thread is closed