Shopping cart and Log in - don't want bamboo

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 23:54

Shopping cart and Log in - don't want bamboo

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi,

When I am shopping but not logged in, I can see the the contents of my shopping cart, but when I click on Checkout, I am redirected to the backend login page (with the bamboo image) and then back to the checkout process..... first this looks bad as it down't follow the site style at all, and not also this:

Actually, I just did this, and ran into this problem in the screenshot.

I had it earlier this weekend and couldn't figure it out. I'm tried creating my own shipping methods and deleting them, and editing the already working test-UPS settings, and somehow it started working again. Anyways, can you change the login page that you are sent to from the checkout? I will try to figure out how to make shipping work again.

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Nov-2011 00:00

Shipping is already calculated somehow but still gives me an error????

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Eric,

You can change the login page by changing the checkout widget's LoginUrl property. This property can be used to redirect users of the Ecommerce system to your own login page, this can be found at CheckoutWidget->Edit->Advanced->LoginUrl

Also let us know if you still having issues with shipping.

Kind regards,
Venkata Koppaka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2011 00:00

Thank you for showing me where the login URL was. I'll try to reproduce the shipping bug if I can, but I think it had something to do with individual items and shipability breaking inside them. Its really really annoying.

Eric

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2013 00:00

I create a website about kitchens and I used the WordPress format. I know that it isn't the smartest  or the safest environment, but it worked great for me. I'm sure that you can understand a lot more from its source code page.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2013 00:00

Yup

This thread is closed