Custom Workflow in E-Commerce?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:09

Custom Workflow in E-Commerce?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2011 00:00

I beleive products inherit from content, so I'm sure I can use worflows for publishing products. Is there a way though that I can implement custom workflows on customer orders? and if so could you please give me some direction or point me to any documentation I should read.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your interest in ECommerce module.
Products do not  inherit from Content, so it is currently not possible to have custom workflows. Enabling workflows is something we are considering adding to the Ecommerce module in the future releases. I have made the team aware of your request so they can plan and implement the feature.

Best wishes,
Venkata Koppaka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

Does this mean that you cannot save a draft version of a product, schedule changes or rollback a product like you can with content items?

Thanks,

Seth

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Seth,

We are working very hard to integrating this type of functionality in a future release. Products will have the ability to save a draft of a product and then later publish the product, schedule changes for the product, revert to different versions of the product.

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes you in the time being.

Greetings,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

This is very important and it is available in all other areas of the CMS. Our clients need this functionality to prepare for sales and promotions.

Without it you can't prepare for a clearance, schedule new product images to be loaded etc.

Can you pass on my vote for this to be done asap.

Thanks,

Seth

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Seth,

I have passed this onto to the team. We are aiming to include  this in Q2 release .

Thank you for being patient. We are constantly adding new features and functionality to Sitefinity all the time.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

This thread is closed