Ecommerce not showing up since purchase

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:35

Ecommerce not showing up since purchase

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello-

We recently purchased a standard edition license for Sitefinity as well as the ecommerce addon. Upon downloading the new license, the ecommerce options we had on the trial license are now gone, even though we have paid for them. What do we need to do to enable the ecommerce portion? The domain is zieglers.com

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Brett,

I have responded to your question in your support ticket.

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2013 00:00

I'm having this same problem. I purchased the module, associated it to the domain, updated the license file, and restarted IIS. I'm running on localhost on my dev box. I can't find anything referencing ecommerce in the backend. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Jeremy

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello,

Go to Administration > Modules and install it in the backend.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Patrick Dunn
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2013 00:00

That's what I was missing. Thanks.

This thread is closed