Test Payment Processor Provider

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 00:48

Test Payment Processor Provider

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2011 00:00

I'm trying to create a test payment processor provider. I've added my TestPaymentProcessorProvider as best as I could based on this blog (which the download link is broken).
But I am getting this javascript error now when I click Create a Payment Method.

Here is the error:
Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'Zieglers' is undefined

btw Zieglers is the beginning of my namespace.

Can you help identify what's causing this error? Or is there any documentation on all the steps to create your own payment processor provider?

The javascript excerpt causing the error below: 
Sys.Application.add_init(function()
    $create(Zieglers.Providers.TestPaymentProcessorProvider.SettingsField, "controlErrorCssClass":null,"dataFieldName":"PaymentProcessorSettings","dataFormatString":null,"description":"","displayMode":1,"example":"","fieldName":"PaymentProcessorSettings","title":"","validatorDefinition":"\"AlphaNumericViolationMessage\":\"Non alphanumeric characters are not allowed.\",\"ComparingValidatorDefinitions\":[],\"CurrencyViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid currency.\",\"EmailAddressViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid email address.\",\"ExpectedFormat\":0,\"IntegerViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid integer.\",\"InternetUrlViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid URL.\",\"MaxLength\":-1,\"MaxLengthViolationMessage\":\"Too long\",\"MaxValue\":null,\"MaxValueViolationMessage\":\"Too big\",\"MessageCssClass\":null,\"MessageTagName\":\"div\",\"MinLength\":-1,\"MinLengthViolationMessage\":\"Too short.\",\"MinValue\":null,\"MinValueViolationMessage\":\"Too small.\",\"NonAlphaNumericViolationMessage\":\"Alphanumeric characters are not allowed.\",\"NumericViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid number.\",\"PercentageViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid percentage.\",\"RegularExpression\":\"\",\"RegularExpressionSeparator\":\"\",\"RegularExpressionViolationMessage\":\"Invalid format\",\"Required\":false,\"RequiredViolationMessage\":\"Required field.\",\"ResourceClassId\":\"\",\"USSocialSecurityNumberViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid US social security number.\",\"USZipCodeViolationMessage\":\"You have entered an invalid US ZIP code.\",\"ValidateIfInvisible\":true","value":null, null, null, $get("contentViewInsertDialog_ctl00_ctl00_contentView_paymentMethodsBackendInsert_ctl00_ctl00_sections_section52B5EFF7D2544F2594D6757683635AD1_6_ctl00_6_ctl00_6_fields_6_paymentProcessorSettingsFieldElement_0"));
);

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Casey,

I have attached the sample code to this reply. Please use the sample code and let us know if your problem still persists.

Kind regards,
Venkata Koppaka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jan-2012 00:00

Thanks venkata. Your attachment is workin.

This thread is closed