Mass Uploading Products . . . easily

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 02:05

Mass Uploading Products . . . easily

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2012 00:00

I know this topic has been covered somewhat but I don't think its been given nearly enough attention and still remains somewhat difficult to use for the "newbies" like myself.  I need a solution that will allow me to mass upload products from an excel file.  I'm surprised that an easier solution isn't available yet - easier than messing around with a custom API, that is.  Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Really?/ This has not bween answered yet? seems like a feature that would have been added right away.

Hello,

I have attached a sample of how to upload products. Please see the attached zip files. If you need more assistance on uploading products for your specific project, let us know and we can help you more.

I have also included a sample that includes uploading images.

Let us know if you need further help.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/299/336306_5F00_326866_2D00_ProductCSVWithImage.zip:320:240]
[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/299/336319_5F00_323767_2D00_308561_2D00_ProductCsvUpload.zip:320:240]

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2012 00:00

Good day! Even myself don't know how to upload products from an excel but because of your attached sample I knew already. I just want to say thank you for your suggestion. I hope you will continue sharing your knowledge.
Best Regards,
outsourcing company

This thread is closed