Using Authorize.Net seal on Checkout Page?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 03:16

Using Authorize.Net seal on Checkout Page?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2012 00:00

I've been trying to get the AUthorize.net seal to show up on the CHeckout page but all I get is a link. Their code is below. I've tried including it all in a Content Block but the javascript is ignored. I've tried adding Javascript Content blocks one for the linked code and one for the internal code which also doesn't work. Has anyone had success?

<!-- (c) 2005, 2012. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation -->

<div class="AuthorizeNetSeal">

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">var ANS_customer_id="MYCUSTOMERID";</script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//verify.authorize.net/anetseal/seal.js" ></script>

<a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Credit Card Processing</a>

</div>

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2012 00:00

Hey Rick,

First of all, forgive me for asking the blond question but, you did change "MYCUSTOMERID" and replaced it with your GUID key right?

---

I've tried two options, first a generic content block, switched to HTML tab and pasted an entire snippet in it. (left example on the screenshot)

In the second example, I used two javascript widgets - in the first I dropped the VAR, the second I gave the URL. Underneath that I placed a content widget and copied the <div> and the <a href> (right example on the screenshot)

Make sure both Javascript widgets are set to 'where the widget is dropped' because there will be some inline styling added.

In both cases the seal is shown. If yours still doesn't show up, you can check the network tab to see if seal.js and secure90x72.gif are being loaded from verify.authorize.net. If they are, you might want to view the source and see if there are some CSS issues causing the not showing.

Good luck,
Jochem

This thread is closed