Check out redirect to Sitefinity login

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:03

Check out redirect to Sitefinity login

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

we've set up our site with a login page where user are redirected when accessing restricted ressource (using the Application_Error event handler in Global.asax), and that works well for all restricted pages.

However, when doing the checkout, the user is being redirected to the Sitefinity login instead of our custom page. The checkout page does not have any special permission, so I'm guessing the check-out widget is doing the redirection. Is there a setting somewhere I have to set?

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Feb-2012 00:00

OK, I found it under the Advanced properties.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Pierre,

Yes, you can change the redirection of the checkout widget. I have included a link to a forum post that talks about a similar situation.

You can change the LoginURL in the Advanced settings of the Checkout widget. If you click on Edit on the checkout widget >> Advanced >> LoginURL.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions about the checkout widget.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2012 00:00

OK, this worked fine on the development computer, but doesn't work on the hosted site. We're being redirected to the sitefinity login page instead of our own.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Apr-2012 00:00

A simple asp:hyperlink with navigateurl="~/support/login" works fine, but setting ~/support/login in the checkout widget LogInUrl still redirects to the sitefinity login page.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi Pierre,

This issue has been fixed in Sitefinity 5.0 Service Pack which was released today. Ecommerce module has a number of fixes in the service pack, you can read more about it here, we would highly recommend you upgrade to Sitefinity 5.0 Service Pack.

Greetings,
Venkata Koppaka
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2012 00:00

Did that. Problem solved.
Thank you.

This thread is closed