Variations giving 404 Error in Sitefnity Backend

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 21:06

Variations giving 404 Error in Sitefnity Backend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Apr-2012 00:00

When I go to E-Commerce | Products and then click on "Edit Variations" for a product I am receiving a 404 error. The page Sitefinity is directing to is

siteurl.com/893a206d-7375-4ca6-bffc-d48c50396901/?provider=undefined

The word Sitefinity is not in the path.
I've had this issue since the site was upgraded from 4.3 to 4.4, and continue to have the issue with the newest version of 5.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Apr-2012 00:00

It looks like your site is generating a completely different URL for the variations page.

My variation page is located at
siteurl.com/Sitefinity/ecommerce/product-variations/<guid>/?provider=undefined

If you go directly to siteurl.com/Sitefinity/ecommerce/product-variations/893a206d-7375-4ca6-bffc-d48c50396901/?provider=undefined , does edit variations work?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi,

We tried to reproduce this but were unsuccessful.

Also when you upgraded your 4.3 version to 4.4, did you incur any issues during the upgrade process itself? Can you please let us know the issues you experienced during the upgrade process from 4.3 and 4.4? This may help us idenitfy the issue you are experiencing.

Please let us know if this continues to be an issue.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2012 00:00

Thanks. I've only had this issue with the upgraded version, and I'm starting with a new 4.4 project file and haven't had any problems. I don't recall having any issues upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4, doesn't mean I didn't though. I appreciate your time.

This thread is closed