Custom Payment Provider

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 20:41

Custom Payment Provider

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi,

I built a custom payment provider and it seems to be working fine so far.

However, I was expecting the authorization code to show on the invoice widget (PaymentResponse.GatewayAuthCode). Should it be there? How do I get it to show to the user.

On a similar note, if the payment fails (PaymentResponse.IsSuccess = false), the checkout widget displays a "Modify your payment settings" link with no other information. I set the PaymentResponse.GatewayAdditionalResponse to the actual message, but how to I get it to show to the user? Should I be using some other properties?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2012 00:00

Anyone?

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi Pierre Alain,

I apologize for the delay in response.
To show the GatewayAuthCode on the invoice, go to Backend->Design->Widget Templates then look for Order Invoice template and paste the below snippet after Payment method.

<div class="GateWay">
                            Gateway Auth Code:<%# string.Join("<br />", ((IList<OrderPayment>)Eval("Payments")).Where(op => op.SuccessfulPayment).Select(op => op.GatewayAuthCode)) %>
                </div>

For showing more detail on a failed payment, please set GatewayResponse field. This text gets shown to the user in case of failed transaction.

Regards,
Venkata Koppaka
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2012 00:00

Works great. Thank you.

This thread is closed