Delimiter for product options in sf:ProductOptionsControl

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 10:12

Delimiter for product options in sf:ProductOptionsControl

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi,

Please help me to change the delimiter for product options an price, currently ‘+’ sign is coming as a delimiter. Is there any option to change this delimiter to ‘-‘.

Thanks & Regards,

Jiju Alex.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi Jiju,

By default our options control would display a + or - sign depending on the value of the price entered when creating the product variation. For example, if you enter negative value for the Additional price, it will be displayed as negative on the options dropdown as well.

Please find here a short video I've recorded for you, I believe it would help getting the idea better.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Dec-2012 00:00

is there a sample layout template for this control?

I would like to change it to a radio button list... however in the SDK i can't seem to find it.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello Jiju,

You can find the template in the SDK under \SDK\Content\Resources\WidgetTemplates\Designers\Ecommerce.

All of the eCommerce templates are located here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2013 00:00

1) ProductOptionsControl how to add the onchange method
2) How to get the ProductOptionsControl selected value in the backend (selectedoptions is not work)
3) ProductOptionsControl can we  change the drop down to radio button 

Thankyou

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello Madhavi,

The ProducOptionsControl was more of an internal control for the ProductsDetail widget and as such doesn't have the hooks for extending it like most other controls in Sitefinity. The Ecommerce team is working on changing that for a future release.

The only way to get this functionality would be to create your own control.

If you have any questions about that please let us know.

All the best,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

This thread is closed