Edit an existing order?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 10:02

Edit an existing order?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi

Is it possible to edit an existing order in the backend to change an item, or shipping, or discount, or anything really?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Apr-2013 00:00

Hey Richard,

By default there's no backend interface to change an order. Once it's placed, it's stored and the only thing that can be changed is its status (paid, delivered, etc).

Naturally you can get creative with the API and insert your own magic.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Richard,

Jochem is correct (of course :)). You can make changes with the API but you would be responsible for doing all the recalculations and dealing with the change to the customers credit card and everything else.

Not a trivial task.

Greetings,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2013 00:00

HI Rnady

Thanks for replying - presumably I can have it that I can edit all the elements apart from anything to do with the actual monetary transaction?

And also does the SagePay integration do SagePay Form as well as SagePay Direct so that I can have all financial transaction aspect take place on their servers any way?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Richard,

That's correct.

As far as SagePay is concerned we don't have support for non-transparent providers just yet, so no direct support for SagePay Form.

Greetings,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Patrick

I'm a bit late to this party, so wondered whether anything had changed regarding SagePay integration options. At present we have to use the SagePay Direct method of integration, this means we have to be PCI DSS compliant, which entails a yearly audit and puts us at 'High Risk' according to Lloyds TSB Cardnet, our Card Payment acceptance service. 

All other payment integration options removes the need for any PCI DSS compliance and would be preferable.

thanks

Justin

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2013 00:00

Hello Justin,

We don't provide direct provider support for non-transparent methods. You can view our provider system and the built in payment providers here. However, if you're after a custom solution outside our provider model this one page checkout widget may help.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team

This thread is closed