Donation Sample Widget in Sitefinity 6.1

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:29

Donation Sample Widget in Sitefinity 6.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2013 00:00

Hey,

I was following the guide for the sample donation widget (http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/stevemiller/posts/steve-millers-blog/2012/03/27/sitefinity_ecommerce_donation_widget) And it all seemed to be going well until I dragged the Donation Widget into my new page. When I drag the widget into the page I get this error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity, Version=5.0.2500.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218416bdf563' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

========

Here is a more detailed error log:

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 01/08/2013 14:48:03

Message: HandlingInstanceID: 7bbd0188-c551-44a9-ade9-fd05269884a6
An exception of type 'System.IO.FileLoadException' occurred and was caught.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/01/2013 10:48:03
Type : System.IO.FileLoadException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity, Version=5.0.2500.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Source : mscorlib
Help link : 
FileName : Telerik.Sitefinity, Version=5.0.2500.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
FusionLog : WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void GetType(System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ObjectHandleOnStack)
HResult : -2146234304
Stack Trace :    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities.TypeConverters.TypeResolutionService.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.ControlManager`1.GetControlType(ObjectData controlData)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.Web.Services.ZoneEditorService.CreateNewControl(ZoneEditorWebServiceArgs state, IControlManager manager, Boolean isLayoutControl)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Pages.Web.Services.ZoneEditorService.UpdateState(ZoneEditorWebServiceArgs state, Boolean isLayoutControl)
   at SyncInvokeUpdateControlState(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

Additional Info:

MachineName : JMAZUR
TimeStamp : 01/08/2013 14:48:03
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=6.1.4300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : 83e003e9-2-130198410330351596
ThreadIdentity : 
WindowsIdentity : PAOCLAN\jmazur
Requested URL : localhost:36291/.../

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: 0

EventId: 90000

Severity: Error

Title:Enterprise Library Exception Handling

Machine: JMAZUR

App Domain: 83e003e9-2-130198410330351596

ProcessId: 4708

Process Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity 6.1\Sitefinity.exe

Thread Name: 

Win32 ThreadId:2796

Extended Properties: 
----------------------------------------

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Justin,

Apparently you've got a reference to an older version of the Telerik.Sitefinity.dll library. If you have downloaded the source code, I'd recommend making a note of what assemblies are referenced and replace them with the one from your instance of Sitefinity. That should solve the issue.

If there's something else you had in mind, please let me know, I'll be happy to help!

Regards,
Grisha 'Greg' Karanikolov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed