Upgrade from 5.4 to 6.1 - No products in frontend and backen

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 16:53

Upgrade from 5.4 to 6.1 - No products in frontend and backend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2013 00:00

I just upgraded from 5.4 to 6.1 using the Upgrading your Sitefinity 5.4 project to the latest version upgrade procedure.  The upgrade seemed to work fine but none of my ecommerce products are displayed in the fronend and when I go to the backend "Ecommerce>Products" I'm getting a messagebox pop up with a "Sequence contains no elements" message.

Looking at the 6.1 Ecommerce breaking changes page, there's an entry about product missing on the front and backend pages that says:  "Please use the following script to recover your products".  The page includes 4 C# methods but makes no mention of how they are to be run so I'm a bit confused.

Did I miss something?

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Steve,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Projects using Ecommerce need to go through version 6.0 due to breaking changes introduced to the ecommerce module. This has been reflected in the upgrade documentation. 

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed