Show Product with Total Price of 'product price and vari

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 18:21

Show Product with Total Price of 'product price and variation price'

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi

In the ecommerce section, using a product with variations and attributes, is there a way to show the price as a total of (product price plus attribute price) in the price field in the product detail page?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello Richard,

This is not possible at this point. By design each product variation item has Additional charge property, where the difference is entered if there is a difference in the price of this particular variation of the product. Currently, we don’t have possibility of entering the final price in the product variation item.

There is a feature request for this functionality, you can vote here:PITS.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi Atanas

I am happy entering the additional price - How could I get the 'product detail page price field' on the product detail widget, to show the total of the two prices added together (product price + attribute price) when an attribute is selected?

Thanks

Cheers

Richard

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi,

You can edit the template of the widget and add a javascript to the additional charge control to be called when it is rendered. It can take the additional price that appears and add it to the main price and then hide the one below the variation. This way your main price will display the base price plus the variation price.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Dec-2013 00:00

Can you help me in this post http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/ecommerce/fields-of-product-does-not-support-unicode-for-label? I'm so sorry for posting here because I can't find any way to assign my post to Telerik Admin in this forum.

This thread is closed