Ecommerce Module is Activate with Valid License, but no Back

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 15:38

Ecommerce Module is Activate with Valid License, but no Backend Menu Items as Present

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2014 00:00

I've just purchased the Ecommerce module for a recently upgraded site now running v6.3.  I updated the license file and Activated the module.  The module is set to start "When the whole application is opened for first time."  I've restarted the website in IIS. I've restarted the app pool.  I've even "touched" the web.config file.   But the Ecommerce menu item that should appear within domain.com/Sitefinity is still not present.  

Can anyone offer some guidance?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello,

Could you please clarify is this an upgrade project or not? In general it is important to be clarified which is the previous version of the product (the version that you upgraded to latest Sitefinity version 6.3)?

Could you verify that you've followed the standard upgrade procedure (Sitefinity Upgarde) and that the upgrade of your project went smoothly (i.e. without having any issues)?

Could you please verify if the Ecommerce module is activated (Administration -> Modules & Services)? If the module is not activated (e.g. failed or inactive) could you please try to activate the module (for Ecommerce module in Actions menu -> Activate)?

Could you please clarify what type of site management do you use – singlesite or multisite management?

Regards,
Veneta Bogoeva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed