BitCoin and LiteCoin payment processors?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 09:06

BitCoin and LiteCoin payment processors?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello there, I'm considering using Telerik for my CMS / storefront solution, but have some questions regarding BitCoin / LiteCoin payments and their integration with your product

After Overstock announced making over 100k revenue in a day by accepting Bitcoin payments, and with Zynga's latest adoption among others -- it makes me believe its a good idea to have this as a new venue for payment processing

So far I've found www.gocoin.com and bitpay.com as payment processors that will pay me in USD for accepting those currencies, which is great, and gocoin also accepts Litecoin, adding another payment option.

So, will this CMS support BitCoin/litecoin payments using those payment processors? I think having as many paypal alternatives really helps increase sales

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Joe,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have forwarded your suggestion to our dev team and they will take it into consideration in our future releases.

Currently the Ecommerce module has the following payment processors implemented out of the box: PayFlow Pro, Sage Pay, Authorize.NET AIM, eWAY. If you would like to use another payment processor you will need to create a custom payment provider to work with it. You can refer to this article from our documentation on how to create a custom payment provider.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed