product list widget slow

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:20

product list widget slow

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2014 00:00

Currently I have a site that works pretty well, except where control I include a 'product list widget "as the website is very slow. 

Conduct test performance and the page is taking total including images, css, .js 24.26 S 

As I can optimize page load (Catalogo)

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2014 00:00

Hi Omar,

The most probable reason of slow products page loading is that Cart Summary widget stops the cache on the page where it is placed, in order to have the cart up-to-date.

You can try to inspect the loaded resources (css/js/images) and to try to optimize them in order to speed-up the loading time.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2014 00:00

Effectively with widgets "shopping cart summary" and "product list", the page is very slow 24 seconds in total. 

If I remove the "shopping cart summary" page load is 2.17 seconds, almost 22 seconds apart. 

The resources page (css / js / images) with and without "shopping cart summary" is aproximandamente 1.5 seconds 

What should I do to speed up the loading time of the page with both Widgets 

greetings

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Aug-2014 00:00

Hello Omar,

This behaviour is expected because the page is cached with out that widgets. 

I have logged this issue as feature request in our Feedback portal where you could vote for it. Note that most voted issues are developed with higher priority.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed