Setup Tax for all countries

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2018 19:25

Setup Tax for all countries

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi,

I need to setup taxes for all countries. I offer subscriptions that all need to have 19% tax, regardless the country that is inside the billing address.

How would this be configured?

Best,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Sep-2014 00:00

Hello Daniel,

Currently there is no way to define a global tax. I would like to suggest implementing a custom tax picker as described here:Creating a custom tax picker. This will allow you to define your logic when applying tax and apply the global rate you have in mind.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Atanas,

OK, that will help for now. Thanks.
Any plans with the Ecommerce system to address these kind of situations?

Best regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Sep-2014 00:00

Hi Daniel,

We have added this Feature Request in our Feedback Portal: Set up Global Taxes.  You can vote for this feature here, as votes are taken into account when planning for new releases.

Regards,
Angel Moret
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed